Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Trip to Planet Hillcrest

The Mission to Planet Hillcrest

I was just a regular military alien, taking a shower on planet Smigsmog when I heard the military officer shout,”Bleeblorf come, you are going to Planet Hillcrest.” I was forced by him to fly my ship down to Planet Hillcrest and inspect what they did every Hillcrest day. I landed and immediately saw something very strange.

On Planet Hillcrest, the little humans would start their day in a little box inside the planet and would listen for a little sound coming from a silver box on the flat vertical surface. When they heard it, they would stand and salute a picture of their master which was on the flat vertical surface. They would all start chanting the same battle cry and I thought they were planning an attack on my planet.

When the small humans head another noise from the box on the flat vertical surface, they would get another, thinner piece of cloth to put on. They would take the other cloth off and put the thinner one on. They would then get soft spherical objects and commence using their arms to project the objects at each other. When one small human got hit, he would start to throw his fists at the person who hit him. The big human would blow into a small bright coloured object and it would make a shrill noise and get the small human to stop throwing his fists.

At the end of the Hillcrest day, the final shrill noise would sound and the small humans would march into big yellow beasts. The yellow beasts would eat them and then blackish gray human dust would come out the back end of the beast. After all the small humans got eaten, the beast would run away and come back the next Hillcrest day to eat more humans.

After a few Hillcrest days, I returned home to Smigsmog and reported what I saw to the military officers. They didn’t believe me so I told them to go see for themselves, the day after they had gotten to Planet Hillcrest and were seeing for themselves.

THE END

By Patrick

2 comments:

  1. Nice lead I like the names you used like Bleeblorf and Simsong :D



    from
    Austin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,Ilike how you used lots of describtion.From krishna

    ReplyDelete