Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Aliens See Wierd Stuff And Go Home

The aliens see weird stuff and go home

In the Year 1999 I traveled in my super speed space ship to Earth.

I landed at hillcrest school and then I saw many things. I saw evil Geniuses, and big machines that eat people. The earthlings set on escape pods and make funny noises it was really bizarre I saw some evil geniuses planning on taking over the world. They were weird looking because they had flashing screens and you could type on them and play games like Facebook and yoville. Then the big machines were eating the little earthlings, then digesting them and plopping them out its rear pipe. Lastly, I saw humans sitting on white escape pods and making funny noises it was gross. I think our people should be worried because the earthlings are really scary and weird. And you shouldn’t go near the machines because they are very weird.

By: Branden

3 comments:

  1. I love it. and the begining is 3d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story branden thankyou for telling me what year it was good stuff by jordan f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Branden i can tell that you took your time to write this.
    Mackenna

    ReplyDelete