Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Planet Hillcrest: Report Mission Legends

Planet Hillcrest: Report Mission Legends

Hello I’m Crovler Sloth just starting to come back to my normal home planet Grimth. I am going home from the craziest reporting mission in history. Today I went to Planet Hillcrest to report on the crazy things humans do. When I got to Planet Hillcrest I saw the most random and funny things I’d ever seen in my life. I can’t wait to tell you about the things I saw on my mission.

My mission day started like this, it was eight at the beginning of the day. I got my cup of rekish (a hot morning drink on my planet), sat down and waited for my favourite hologram show to come on, The Wigglebots, when my sound transporter buzzed. I was thinking who calls people this early. I picked up the phone and my boss was on the other end of the line. He said with his deep, intimidating voice, “Get down to your office now! I have a job for you.”

It was cloudy out, just the way I like it. I wanted to stay outside but I had to get to my office. When I got to my office my boss,Rolck Lore, said, “We need you to fly to Jupiter.” “Why?” I replied, with a mixture of excitement and fear. Rolck replied, “We need you to report on life on Jupiter just in case they try to do something bad to us.” The next thing I knew I was testing the engines and taking off in my shuttle.

I was about two hours away from Jupiterwhen my shuttle started to overheat. I had to land somewhere to let my shuttle cool down. Luckily for me, another planet was just underneath me. I decided I’d land and let my shuttle cool down.

When I landed, I opened my shuttle door and screamed (laugh on my planet). I saw a bunch of creatures running around and doing things illegal on my planet. Then I recognized the creatures as humans which I read about in a book. Although I forgot the name of the planet the humans lived on, when I looked up at the symbols on the big building I remembered the planet as Planet Hillcrest. Then a loud, ear bursting, bitter, high-pitched sound came from what felt like everywhere and all of the little humans got into mini parades. Then the little humans went into the big building and the big humans followed as did I.

Inside, all of the little humans went into different rooms and I picked one room to go into with them. When I got inside the room, the little humans stood up randomly and looked up at a piece of paper with three red symbols while some source of smooth sounds filled the room. When that strange moment was over, the little humans pulled out what I thought were manuals and started looking at them. After a few minutes of being bored while the little humans read the manuals, the big human in the room said something in a strange vocal pattern and all of the little humans put away their manuals and pulled out blinding yellow and white folders. Then, for ages, all the little humans did was write down their funny little symbols until finally the big human said something else and the little humans lined up in another mini parade.

The big human then led the little humans to an even bigger room than the one they were in before. This room was white and blue with little cracks full of what looked like juice to me. There were also no chairs to sit on. All of a sudden the little humans split into two groups. While the little humans did that, the big human put colourful bombs on one of the juice cracks on the floor. “SHREEEE!” Out of nowhereagain came that annoying, shrill, high-pitched sound. Then I noticed that all of the little humans ran to the bombs, picked them up and started throwing them at each other. I was terrified, just waiting for a bomb to go off and destroy a little human, but to my surprise no bombs went off. A few seconds later, I turned around and saw a bomb coming right at my head, but, luckily for me, my reflexes allowed me to dodge the bomb just like the little humans were doing,

After that psycho time in the big room, the big human led the little humans to a different room yet again. In this new room, there was a different big human and the first big human disappeared. The new big human started speaking and made the little humans speak in a different sound pattern than usual. That annoyed me because I just got used to the first sound patterns. After adjusting to the new sound patterns, I must admit that I started to enjoy the new patterns better. However, before I knew it, we left the new room.

When we left the room, the little humans gathered in the long, thin room and changed feet protectors, which I just noticed they had been wearing. When the little humans changed their feet protectors, they lined up in their parades at the end of the hall and went outside as the big humans followed. Outside, the big humans tried to catch the little humans. But, only humans doing certain things would get caught and either be yelled at or sent to the wall of, what I think now is a little human prison. After a few minutes went by, I was about to go to check on my shuttle when all of a sudden I heard, “SHREEEE!” That annoying, bitter sound came once again so I went inside in one of the parades.

After being outside, all the little humans did was write down more symbols until, “ZINGGGG!” a slightly different but still annoying sound came from seemingly everywhere. All of the little humans filed out into the thin but long room, changed their foot protectors once again and went outside. The only difference this time was that the big humans did not follow. So, I went to my shuttle and found that it had cooled down sufficiently for me to fly again. All of a sudden I remembered that I was supposed to report on Jupiter life. Then I thought that it would be more interesting to report on Planet Hillcrest instead and bring that back to Grimth.

I do hope you are going to like it on Grimth as you are now reading my report which is on my shuttle with me at this very moment.

By

Kyle

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Kyle. It was so descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job. it was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story Kyle it was very descriptive and it was really interesting when the alien landed on planet Hillcrest.
    Mackenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Kyle. I like when you described the mission in the lead.
    From: Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle, I like how you used onomatopoeia.from krishna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyle awesome story very long and funy and very descriptive in the morning by Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyle I liked how you used lots of adjectives

    ReplyDelete
  9. kyle, what a wonderfully descriptive story! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. kyle your planet hillcrest story is so cool you had many differnt unique names

    from stacie

    ReplyDelete