Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Small People of Planet Hillcrest



In the silence of the night a small spaceship landed behind a bush and the light faded until the starless night returned.

It was dark not at all like my home planet Blablooblee. There it is always light. Here this light pops up and later gets dark. Dark light, dark, light. What is happening?

Planet Hillcrest is where the small people go. Dozens come by this big yellow alien .Outside the big people chase the small people around waving there arms and blow this high-pitched sound. The small people go one behind each other and march into the jail place.

The leaf is the leader of all the big people and the small people of Planet Hillcrest. The voice changes, sometimes it is low sometimes a few people chant it. It comes from the sky where they chant. The small people stare at a red and white cube looking thing on the wall of the jail. With their thinking devises by their side they sit in their sitting device with legs.

The small people were looking at this fat thing full of crazy signs and something called knowledge. They small people were picking them up with their tentacles. I tried to help but I put in my mouth instead of my hands. The small people had to turn to a certain place in the fat thing full of crazy signs and knowledge that the big people said when I finally translated it.

My trip to Earth was strange. I learned never to swallow the fat things full of crazy signs and knowledge. My chief told me to go get a human to run a test so I guess I will be going on another trip again.

By Stacie

10 comments:

  1. That Was Pretty Funny! Great job! By the way, where did you get the idea planet Blablooblee from?

    Jordan .R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Stacie!I especially like the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Stacie. I like how descriptive you were in the lead.
    From: Shellby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice details i like it when he gets back on his normal earth. Mackenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a great story stacie.
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacie,I like how you ended your story.From Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good story, Stacie! I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job stacie!!!!i loved reading your lead it was descriptive


    anfal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacie I love your lead great job!!!!!
    From Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete