Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dilpilopolary’s Adventure to a Different Planet



Hi, my name is Dilpilopolary and I live on Planet Papafretis. All of the other aliens, well they’re aliens, to me they speak Spanish but I speak English. Since I’m the odd one I always get the dangerous missions. They want to get rid of me, but my last mission was really cool and strange. I got to go to planet earth where I could understand everybody because they spoke English as well. Some of the things they did there where strange but I fit in.

While I was at planet earth, the beginning of each day, I found out that instead of singing in Spanish when they sing the national anthem they speak in English . I know what their anthem is because instead of singing my anthem I have to sing the Canadian one since I don’t understand my own.

Another thing that I understand but my people don’t is that gym is fun! When I explained what gym was to them they said that it scary and that it would not be fun at all, especially when I told them about the best game that we played, “got-cha”.

During the fourth period, (since it was a Thursday) we had music. It was so fun! We sang a REALLY FUN song called
“zip-a-dee-doo-da zip-a-dee-da”. Their music teachers name was Mr. Crawford. We also clapped a lot. I like the music class especially; I think that that was my favourite thing.

I got friends there, lots of them actually. I liked there so much that I snuck away from my home planet and went back. I moved in with my best friend and his parents. They’re nice people. I fit in here, I like it here, I live here and now I’m a Canadian. I wonder what my next adventure will be?
by: Jade

5 comments:

  1. nice job jade. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jade. I love how you explained Dilpilopolary's planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of the alien.
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. your alien story is really funny

    from,stacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade your story is VERY funny
    From Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete