Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Wonderful Mission to Hillcrest

It was a bright sunny day in Planet Doodle Bop, and there lived an alien named Jimmy605. One day he was doing the laundry in the river and he was washing this yellow shirt it has seven arm holes because Jimmy has seven fat blue arms, three skinny pink legs and 16 stinky feet. One day I was sent to planet Hillcrest by my master softpaws04.

So there I went in my ship called the Bright Stars. Then my ship landed I was on a huge school I called my master “Hello it is me Jimmy605 I am on Hillcrest I am about to go inside I will report back to later”

I went into the school and this weird thing stomped by me it only had two arms, two legs and two stinky feet. Then this really loud annoying noise started and all the things ran outside and they stood in marching lines.

Then it was almost the end of the day and all the things jumped into these big yellow beasts then they got pooped out into black dust.

I got a call from Softpaws04 he said my mission was over and he is sending Bright Stars for me right now. So off I went back to my planet and I had to tell my master all about it he thought it was pretty crazy. Then I went to my house and sat on my soft couch, and had a nice cup of cold milk, and I thought to myself what a day.

THE END

By: Mackenna

7 comments:

  1. I liked how you used lots of description

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awsome i ioved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your story was very descriptive when jimmy605 was reporting back to his home planet doodle bop



    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty interesting.
    Great job!

    Jordan .R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story because it has alot of descriptive words

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you ended your story.from krishna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mackenna, I liked how you used lots of description on the jumped into the yellow machine part


    Brayden!!!

    ReplyDelete