Monday, February 27, 2012

The Mice That Ruined My Dream

Chapter 4 The Spotting


In my dream now I drove to a massaging centre and got a wonderful massage. I felt so relaxed , I could hear the person's hand banging against my back. I felt like my bones turned pink. When I looked at the person I felt weird, he was a six foot tall creature with bloodshot eyes and razor sharp teeth. He was a mouse ! "Wait what"! I looked around me, I was back in my room.

I got up, got dressed and went down stairs, suddenly I heard a snap! The traps!

I ran into my garage, climbed up the ladder and looked around........ No mouse

I went back into my house and got a slice of bread. I turned on the television and ate my bread with a glass of milk. I was half way into my show and then again "snap"! This repeatedly happened until I saw my camera. I could set it up in my garage

I ran up stairs to get the wires and the instructions. This was a very special camera. It could see in the dark and it has motion sensors so when ever senses something it will take six pictures and email them to me. When ever it does this my computer will make a ding. I fully installed my camera at 6:45pm.

I went into my living room and sat down. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. It was 8:00pm and still the same, I could hear the the clock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock and then suddenly,"ding".

I ran to my computer and saw the pictures, the mouse was standing right on the snap trap and.............nothing. The traps weren't working. This happened twelve times, ding, ding, ding, ding, I stayed up until 3:00am. It stopped and I went went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment