Friday, February 24, 2012

Mouse Story

The Mice That Ruined My Dream

Chapter 1 The Morning of My Life

About a week ago when I woke up I realized that I was in a bath tub with a billion dollars in cash. I jumped out of the tub and put the money in five different suitcases

I went down stairs and put the suitcases at the door. I almost crashed into the door my self

I rushed back upstairs and as fast as I can go I took a shower, brushed my teeth and ate my favorite cereal, Froot Loops. I picked up the suitcases and ran out the door.

I put the billion dollars In the trunk and drove to the nearest Nissan store.

I bought the most expensive car they had. It was a bright blue shade with shiny widows. It's top speed was three hundred and eighty kilometers per hour

I drove home and heard an annoying scratching noise. A mouse just made a hole through my tire. The noise was so annoying that I woke up but this time in reality, I could hear my self hyper ventilating but the noise was still there. It was coming from behind the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment