Friday, February 24, 2012

The Mice That Ruined My Dream

Chapter 2 The Ugly Truth

The first thing that came to my was that the noise was a mouse was scratching behind my wall. I calmed down but I was still kind of sad that I didn't really have a billion dollars. I went back to sleep to continue my dream . The word mouse stayed in my head and then it hit! That mouse is going to bite through my house!!!!!! Come on 7:45 in the morning and I have to deal with a mouse.

I got up all slow, took a shower and ate my Froot Loops. I put my boots and a warm winter jacket.

I dragged my self outside and walked around the perimeter of my house , searching for a hole that must of made to get in but there was no hole.

At 6:00pm I Went into the garage. I looked up, got a ladder and climbed up into the attic .

I found small , fresh poop. It was the size of a pellet. It was probilly mouse poop. I went back into my house searched up mouse poop on google images. " That was definitely mouse poop " I thought to my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment