Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Mice That Ruined My Dream

Chapter 3 Drastic Measures

The next day when I continued my dream I drove home and then saw paint. I then customised my car. It had flames coming from the wheels and and a bright red stripe on the the top of the car. I was amazed on how cool the car looked and then suddenly the same scratching noise emerged but this time it was fainter. I woke up. I then proceeded with drastic measures, MOUSE TRAPS

I went down stairs, got in my car and drove to the hardware store. There was no traffic because it was only 7:00am.

I looked around and then found the mouse traps, the were in the chistimes section. I got two kinds of snap traps and one kind of live traps.

I drove back home and pulled into my drive way. I got out of my car, got the traps and climbed up my rusty ladder, I could hear the squeaks every step. I set up the traps in the attic and tumbled back down.

I went inside my house, turned on the T.V and watched The Big Bang Theory. Time passed. I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment