Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How My Invention Works

My Energy Saving Invention

The Tricyclcar

My machine can travel a medium distance and instead of burning fuel you can use a little hand power. My contraption is as large as a car and looks like a oversized tricycle. A you will sit on the main board and turn cranks that are beside you. The cranks will then turn the wheels . When you get tired you can stop and the wheels can by roll themselves. You can steer by slowing down one wheel and stop by slowing down both. It is also very safe. If a car bumps you in the back the car won't touch you because there will be really hard wood . Also because you have a soft seat so it will not hurt your back. If car crashes into you from the side you will have two large metal wheels that are tightly fitted on. If the front of the Tricyclcar crash you will be three meters away and you have a seat belt do you won't fall forward. This how my invention works.

No comments:

Post a Comment