Friday, April 20, 2012

The Mice That Ruined My Dream

Chapter 7 Imprisoned

It was weird that they didn't pick twigs off my front lawn they went to the woods.

I was dying to know the answer so I put on my boots and went followed the tracks. Down the street, past the fence and into the entrance of the woods. I went in a few feet and again they disappeared. I kept on going and heard squeaking. I started to army crawl. The sound got louder and louder. I went farther and saw a tiny watch tower in front of a bush. Inside of it was a mouse with some kind army uniform on. The mouse caught sight of me in a nano second and threw a pebble at my fore head.

I got so scared that I booked it back to my house and tore every twig that came in my way.

I looked all entrances. I sat on my couch. I sat as still as a rock. Hours went went by, I fell asleep.

I was back in my dream car. I sold my house and bought a mansion. It was five stories high. It had a voice activated lock, all windows were tinted and the house it self was made out of gold.

I went inside, it was fantastic, golden toilets, glass cabinets and a humongous bedroom on the fifth floor. I jumped on the bed and felt like someone wiped me. I woke up.

I was surrounded by mice kicking me and wiping me. I was in like a miniature version of Toronto. I kidnapped from my house. This one mouse spoke, he said" you think you can trap our lord, his wife".

I was put in their largest buildings. It was one thousand mouse stories high. It was of hard brick. I wondered where and they got the tanks the bricks and even tar. That didn't matter, all that mattered to me was that I was Imprisoned by tiny mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment